Lunes, Agosto 11, 2014

My Website Preference

         The computer is a very important tool in teaching; it has an installed program which is useful in the learning process, some of these are the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. These programs allow us to have an access to the Internet and this enables us to have an access to information we needed.

            As a future teacher I should have varied resources of information in teaching so that I can provide my future students the best information that they need. Since I need many sources of information, I will not stick only to one website like the Google. Although the Google is the website that I use the most, I still want to gather  some information to other website like the Yahoo, YouTube etc. because of the fact the some information that we can  get in one website are not sufficient. When I need to let the students watch some video clips that are very educational, of course I will use the YouTube. For me I have no preference over the other (website) because all of these educational websites are very helpful to me as my resources of information.

            As a student, I prefer to use blogspot.com as my bank of outputs etc. Through this I can publish my outputs and share them in order to be criticized by others. I chose this website not only because it is the only website or the blog site that I am familiar with but also because I believe that through this, the evaluation of my outputs  made by others can help me to further improve my outputs thus making me become highly competitive in this digital generation

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento