Biyernes, Agosto 8, 2014

The Benefits of the Use of Technology in My Day to Day Life

Technology is invented to make our daily living more convenient. The benefits of technology to me starting to our house is when the temperature is hot I just switch on the electric fan and for an instance I will feel cold air, when I want to drink a cold water I’ll just get a bottle of water inside the refrigerator so I get refreshed also when there is some leftovers of the food we will just place it inside it to prevent it from spoiling also when we buy meat or fish we placed it to the freezer in order to keep it fresh or prolong its freshness; when I wanted to be entertained by some programs or shows I will just turn on the television and I will just choose what TV program or show I am going to watch. Television is not only a sort of entertainment to me but it also serves as a source of information that makes me become updated to the latest happening. During night time the entire house gets dark but instead of lighting a lamp or candle we will simply switch on the light bulb or fluorescent lamp then suddenly the entire house will become bright. When I want to listen to the music I’ll just turn on the radio or the DVD player and then insert a disc on it then there is already a music playing on it.


Before I go to school I check first if my uniform is wrinkled and if it is so, I use the electric flat iron and then my clothes will appear presentable. Of course going to school, I will ride on motorcycle or other transportation vehicle to get to school faster because my house is far away from school. Because of the invention of vehicles it is now easy for us to go the place that we wanted to go without consuming more of our time and will not make us get exhausted because we do not have to walk all the way in order to get there. One of the important gadgets that I carry with me everyday is my mobile phone; I use it as an alarm clock when my class is early in the morning so that I will not wake up late, also when there is something I wanted to ask my classmates about our school matters or other important things I’ll just call or text them, or when our Class P.I.O. has some important announcement to us, she will just forward it through text. The computer is also one of the significant tool for the students because we use it when we are going to make requirements that is needed to be encoded in a computer of course we use the Microsoft Word when we are going to encode and when we have to save it we use USB flashdrive, memory card or we just simply save it in desktop so that we can have a duplicate of it and when we needed a hardcopy of those we will just print them and then we already have a hardcopy of that also when we have a class reporting we also use Microsoft PowerPoint in making an instructional materials. The Internet is also a very helpful tool for us students because when we have an assignment we will just simply type the terms that we are looking for on the search engine and just a few seconds, many related article is displayed on the screen and it is up to us what information we are going to choose also when there are lessons on our particular subject that we wanted to clarify we also use the internet to understand it better. These are the benefits of the use of technology in my day to day life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento